A poem to one lost friend.

quinta-feira, 10 de junho de 2010

Little child, your pride is gonna kill you.

After all these days we've talked, I thought you would at least think
Think about the pain, think about the love
Think about the others and not just about you.

'Cause all you cared about when you did what you did was about you,
Don't you see?
Don't you see it kills you?
'Cause you cannot kill me.
Although you think you can,
You cannot kill me.

You never let me believe in you, at all
But I had the hope you would change
Now I know it's kind a dream
To wait for you to become someone
Someone that I can trust
And be a friend.

So I hope you can change, I really do
'Cause I, after all, care about you
And about every person in the world
'Cause inside I know that my own happiness
Cannot be complete without the other's

Make your own life,
Forget your pride
And maybe you'll be great one day.



(Sim, fui eu que acabei de escrever)

3 comentários:

Unknown 10 de junho de 2010 às 01:11  

"'Cause I, after all, care about you
And about every person in the world
'Cause inside I know that my own happiness
Cannot be complete without the other's"

True. D:

Guilherme Crubellati 10 de junho de 2010 às 01:21  

Nossa, adorei :O Pior que eu to enfiando um monte de detalhes na minha cabeça pra fazer disso uma música bem épica *-*

Isolda 10 de junho de 2010 às 01:44  

Pensei o mesmo que o Gui! *-*
Monta uma banda, Nanne, e seja o Tuomas dela e
-q

Postar um comentário